What is included?
Open Data Hub 0.5.1 includes many new tools that are essential to a comprehensive AI/ML end-to-end platform. Open Data Hub is a meta-operator that can be installed on Openshift Container Platform 3.11 and 4.x.
The following is a list of tools added to Open Data Hub in this release:
|JupyterHub||3.0.7||Data science tools|
|Radanalytics Spark Operator||1.0.5||Operator for managing Spark cluster on OpenShift|
|Apache Superset||0.34.0||Data Exploration and Visualization Tool|
You can review the release notes for components added in the previous v0.5.0 release here
AICoE-JupyterHub now has support for greater customization of the JupyterHub deployment and Spark cluster resources. In this release, we added
- Support for modifying the JupyterHub server behavior via a custom JupyterHub config
- Update the kubespawner library to version 0.11.1
- Support for specifying the resource requests and limits of the cpu/memory allocated to the Jupyter notebook user spark cluster nodes using the default JupyterHub Singleuser profile
Radanalytics Spark Operator
- Support for specifying the resource requests and limits of the cpu/memory allocated to the Spark cluster master and worker nodes
- Resolve issues related to connecting to the Data Catalog Thrift Server