- Slack - Community discussions for the Open Data Hub Special Interest Groups and Working Groups occur in the odh-io workspace.
- Meetings – Community meetings for Open Data Hub are conducted regularly. Get the meeting information and find out more on the Open Data Hub Community Repo.
- GitHub – All Open Data Hub projects are open source. Browse the source code.
- Mailing List – Stay up to date with the latest announcements and discussion about the Open Data Hub.
Additional videos will be available on the OpenShift youtube channel AI/ML on OpenShift playlist.
- Kubecon 2020: How to Use Kubernetes to Build a Data Lake for AI Workloads
- Kubecon 2020: Is There a Place For Distributed Storage For AI/ML on Kubernetes?
- ML Pipelines with Kubeflow, Argo and Open Data Hub
- Scalable Kafka Deployment on OpenShift for ML
- MLFlow: Experiment Tracking on OpenShift
- Scaling your Open Data Hub for Fun and Production
- An Introduction to Unsupervised Deep Learning
- Unsupervised NLP for Log Anomaly Detection
- Sentiment Analysis Service in a DevOps Environment
- Machine Learning with Open Source Infrastructure
- AIOps: Anomaly Detection with Prometheus and Istio
- Presto: Cloud Native SQL-on-Anything
- Data Science in the Open Cloud Exchange Model
- Ceph Object Storage for AI and ML Workloads
- Data Exploration with JupyterHub on OpenShift
- Building AI with Ceph and OpenShift
- Using the Massachusetts Open Cloud Data Hub to perform Data Science Experiments
- Using the Mass Open Cloud to perform Data Science Experiments
- ML Workloads with GPUs on Openshift 4